55-7040 VentElite Manual
The Harvard Apparatus VentElite allows for pressure or volume controlled ventilation for mice and rats. The large touch screen features a real-time graphical representation of the measured pressure as well as numeric displays of pressure, tidal volume, and respiration rate. Features of the VentElite include manual or programmable Sigh, Inspiratory or Expiratory Hold, adjustable I:E, and audible alarms.
- Ideal for animals 10 g to 1 kg
- Real time graphical display of tracheal pressure
- Easy to use color touchscreen
- Interchangable between volume and pressure modes
- Internal pressure monitoring for detection of over and under pressure conditions
- Manual or programmable Sigh
- Inspiratory or Expiratory Hold
- Adjustable I:E
You may also be interested in:
Please sign in to leave a comment.