The HSE Intubation Laryngoscope is designed for applications in animal experimental research or other technical uses in general laboratory, light industrial, or office environments. The intubation laryngoscope is intended to facilitate the insertion of intubation catheters into rodent trachea. The tip blade is designed to keep the animal's tongue aside while the small tip is used to open the vocal scribble. The light fiber that sits directly behind the tip blade illuminates the throat and vocal cords. The laryngoscope is made of a battery, torch lamp, a light fiber inside a metal tube that is bent 90° and a blade tip.
- Light weight and specially designed for mice
- Small tip blade with smooth edges
- Three light intensities to accommodate user preference and light conditions.
- Using AA batteries, no special charging equipment needed.
- Solid box for safe storage